Aunt died intestate without spouse or children with a small estate. What form should be used to file to be the executor?

•  

Paula J. Mcgill

Answered On May 16, 2013
I don't know what you consider to be a "small estate" and whether it is equivalent to what the state thinks it is. Nevertheless, if you are the executor, the smartest thing to do is go to the Georgia Court Probate website. It has all the forms for those who are handling estates without a lawyer. Moreover, the website has easy to use instructions. Go to www.gaprobate.org. Good luck.

Paula J. Mcgill

Answered On May 16, 2013