Am i entitled to my husbands social security

You can follow answers to this question by subscribing by e-mail.

Answer this Question

Jerry Lutkenhaus

Answered 3 years ago

If your husband is deceased an you are over 60, you can apply for survivorship benefits. If your husband is deceased and you are between 50 and 60 you can apply for disabled widow's benefits.

This is meant to be general information and not legal advice.