Charlotte, NC asked in Personal Injury for North Carolina

Q: Do i need a lawyer to sue mcdonalds for my son falling inside there store..due to a wet floor sign NOT being put up

Related Topics:
1 Lawyer Answer

A: It all depends on how serious your son's injuries are. If the slip and fall resulted in a serious injury leaving your son with paralysis, fractures or a traumatic brain injury, then we would definitely recommend that you engage a personal injury attorney who can work so your son is fairly compensated for his injuries, medical costs and for pain and suffering.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.