Centerville, TX asked in Criminal Law for Texas

Q: Where do I find a blank texas motion to dismiss temporary protective order

I need to fill one out and have not been able to locate it! I am the victim described in the order!

Related Topics:
1 Lawyer Answer
Don Richardson
Don Richardson
  • Criminal Law Lawyer
  • Lufkin, TX
  • Licensed in Texas

A: Many public libraries do provide some legal resources and forms, and reference librarians are happy to help (they cannot give legal advice, however). If you are fortunate enough to live in a place that has a public law library, that's even better. You might also look at

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.