Ashland, KY asked in Employment Law for West Virginia

Q: WVA law. Ex does not give a 24 r notice, and sometimes does not show. What should I do? This conflicts with my job.

Would also like to know if he has an advocate, should I have one also.

Related Topics:
1 Lawyer Answer
William S. Adams
William S. Adams
  • Morgantown, WV
  • Licensed in West Virginia

A: It is hard to answer this question without more information. Your question was asked in the Employment Law area, but refers to an Ex and also references a 24-hour notice and no-shows, which implies that perhaps your question relates to a child custody or parenting plan - can you please clarify what it is that you are asking?

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.