Can a south carolina deed of distribution be completed by a family member - without a lawyer being involved?

You can follow answers to this question by subscribing by e-mail.

Answer this Question

Evan Guthrie

Answered 3 years ago

The deed of distribution can be completed by a personal representative, but it is strongly recommended that an attorney be involved in the process to help prevent trouble in the future.

Evan Guthrie Law Firm is licensed to practice law throughout the state of South Carolina. The Evan Guthrie Law Firm practices in the areas of estate planning probate wills living trust special needs trusts personal injury accident and divorce and family law and entertainment law. For further information visit his website at . Follow on Twitter!/ekglaw Like on Facebook . Avvo LinkedIn Google + Evan Guthrie Law Firm 164 Market Street Suite 362 Charleston SC 29401 843-926-3813