Can you be out of state as executor,administrator, or court appointed with more than one next of kin?

You can follow answers to this question by subscribing by e-mail.

Answer this Question

Robert Jason De Groot

Answered 3 years ago

Perhaps. Not sure what the facts are and cannot answer this question without more. The words "personal representative" are used in Florida. A pr must be related by blood or a resident of the state.

David M. Goldman

Answered 2 years ago

A PR can be related by blood, or the spouse of certain family members or an instate resident. If you are not related or married to someone who is related and live out of Florida, you cannot be a PR in a Florida Probate case