Can you expuge your criminal records if they was dismissed?

You can follow answers to this question by subscribing by e-mail.

Answer this Question

Allison D. Gaffen

Answered 2 years ago

Neighborhood Legal Services Association in Allegheny County has detailed information about the expungement process: For legal advice about your specific situation, you should consult with a defense attorney in your county. If you cannot afford an attorney, you should contact the legal services office in your county. This answer is attorney advertising and is for educational purposes only. This does not in anyway constitute and/or form an attorney-client relationship. Allison D. Gaffen is licensed to practice law in the state of Pennsylvania, and this answer is not intended to solicit clients from outside the state of Pennsylvania. Allison represents clients in Allegheny, Beaver, Fayette, Washington, and Westmoreland Counties. To schedule an appointment with Attorney Allison Gaffen call (412) 465-0785.