My vehicle was searched after they asked do i need an attorney

You can follow answers to this question by subscribing by e-mail.

Answer this Question

Allison D. Gaffen

Answered 2 years ago

Are you asking if the search was legal? If so, much more detailed information about the vehicle stop and search is needed to answer your question. For legal advice about your situation, you should contact an attorney in your county. If you cannot afford a criminal defense attorney, you should contact the public defender's office in your county. This answer is attorney advertising and is for educational purposes only. This does not in anyway constitute and/or form an attorney-client relationship. Allison D. Gaffen is licensed to practice law in the state of Pennsylvania, and this answer is not intended to solicit clients from outside the state of Pennsylvania. Allison represents clients in Allegheny, Beaver, Fayette, Washington, and Westmoreland Counties. To schedule an appointment with Attorney Allison Gaffen call (412) 465-0785.