What do i need to do to make my husband an us citizen?

You can follow answers to this question by subscribing by e-mail.

Answer this Question

Rehim Babaoglu

Answered 2 years ago

I would urge you to consult with and hire an immigration lawyer to assist you with this case. Not because I think you’re not capable of handling it, you may will be, but in order for the lawyer to debrief and brief you, analyze, assess and evaluate your case in order to maximize the possibilities for a successful result. There are simply too many questions that must be asked of you and your husband before he can be determined if you may be able to adjust status to that of a US permanent resident here in the United States. There may be alternative remedies available as well. Your question does not provide enough information to fully answer all of the possibilities that may arise in your case facts. Please consult with an immigration lawyer.