Divorce "granted", according to minutes of court, but judge has lost paperwork and says I'm not divorced? 1.5 years ago!

You can follow answers to this question by subscribing by e-mail.

Answer this Question

Timothy J. Pickens

Answered 2 years ago

You might want to file a motion to settle the journal entry.