Orem, UT asked in Family Law for Utah

Q: I have full custody of our four children, and my x husband has parent time. i would like to relocate out of state

Related Topics:
1 Lawyer Answer
Jason F. Barnes
Jason F. Barnes
  • Kaysville, UT
  • Licensed in Utah

A: The question is very fact dependent. I suggest that you call my office 801-546-3874 so we can discuss this matter in detail. Because of the nature of the question, any attorney you talk with about this will have to make sure that they do not have a conflict of interest.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.