The child I pay support for was caught selling drugs at school. I always suspected his mom of using

More details:

What can I do?

You can follow answers to this question by subscribing by e-mail.

Answer this Question

June Ann Anteski

Answered 2 years ago

You can hire a lawyer to file a petition to change custody. Good luck.