Daughter wants a dissolution. Husband agreed to shared parenting but does not want to pay child support. She works par

More details:

Part time and goes to nursing school full time....

You can follow answers to this question by subscribing by e-mail.

Answer this Question

David Scott Heier Esq

Answered 2 years ago

Hire a lawyer and file for divorce. A dissolution will not work if the parties are not in complete agreement. She most likely would be entitled to received child support.