I'm a claimant,former employee,of hostess bankruptcy. I need a lawyer. How do I find one?

You can follow answers to this question by subscribing by e-mail.

Answer this Question

Kathryn U. Tokarska

Answered 2 years ago

There are several ways to get referrals for local attorneys. Best way is to ask friends/family. Another option is to contact your local bar association for a referral. If you are looking for assistance on a bankruptcy related matter I would hire an attorney who is a member of the National Associaton of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys. Anyone who regularly practices in this area of the law is likely to be a member.