I have a stock certificate for Superior Oil in 1980 issued to my Grandmother which I did not inherit. How do I found ou

You can follow answers to this question by subscribing by e-mail.

Answer this Question

Adam Savett

Answered 2 years ago

In March 1984, Superior Oil was acquired by Mobil Corporation (now part of ExxonMobil). At that time, Superior was the nation's largest independent oil producer. You can contact Exxon Mobil Shareholder Services via their website - http://ir.exxonmobil.com/phoenix.zhtml?c=115024&p=irol-shareholderservices to assist you in researching this issue.