Ben married 11yrs m i entiteled to spousal support

More details:

Iam 35 got married whjen i was 22 i duidnt work he said it costed him more for me to work tban not so i have been totally dependant on him he puts everthing in his name ive got a new job no kids i need a car and alittle support am i entitled to at least something cause he says im not i had nothing when i met him so thats how ill leave

You can follow answers to this question by subscribing by e-mail.

Answer this Question

Timothy J. Pickens

Answered 2 years ago

His ability to pay and your need to be paid will be analyzed along with the division of property. You might get alimony or property in lieu of alimony...