Im looking to find a lawyer that can represent me with no fee , due to the fact im not working. my offense is a dwi

You can follow answers to this question by subscribing by e-mail.

Answer this Question

Shawn H. Smith

Answered 2 years ago

You should qualify for a court appointed lawyer in that case. Call the court where your case is being heard and ask them to apply for court appointed counsel. Good luck.