I am trying to get my crimmal record sealed so that i can have my rights back and to get a good job.

More details:

I live in indiana right know but i did my time in texas

You can follow answers to this question by subscribing by e-mail.

Answer this Question

Shawn H. Smith

Answered 2 years ago

Since you say you did time, it is not likely that you qualify to get your record expunged. If you were a minor, you could get your record sealed or if you got deferred adjudication you could get an order of non disclosure which is similar, but there is no remedy like that for an outright conviction as an adult short of an appeal.