I want to file a qualified domestic relations order, where do I go?

You can follow answers to this question by subscribing by e-mail.

Answer this Question

David Scott Heier Esq

Answered 2 years ago

A QDRO is a court order for the division of retirement assets in a divorce proceeding. You must file for divorce.