Where can I find Papers to file in Small Claims in Catawba County NC? Can I file online? I can't find it anywhere. TYVM

You can follow answers to this question by subscribing by e-mail.

Answer this Question

Rachel Lea Hunter

Answered 2 years ago

Here is the link to the forms:


If this does not work, go to www.nccourts.org. There are tabs running across the page. Select the forms tab. The forms tab lets you search by form number - just choose category and select small claims and that will bring up the small claims forms.

You need the small claims summons. If you are suing for money, then use that complaint.

You cannot file it online. The forms are online but you cannot file online. E-filing is only allowed in certain counties at present.