My friend just gave me her daughter because she said she didnt want her any more i have the little girls SS card etc.

More details:

What do i need to do to make this legal?

You can follow answers to this question by subscribing by e-mail.

Answer this Question

Robert Jason De Groot

Answered 2 years ago

Get to an attorney and find out if you can adopt.