In the State of Mississippi, if you plead guilty to a misdemeanor, can you file a Motion for the charge to be expunged?

You can follow answers to this question by subscribing by e-mail.

Answer this Question

Amanda Lingold Spencer

Answered 2 years ago

Only certain crimes can be expunged. You need to speak with an attorney to see if your crime can be expunged and if it can, they can hadle all of the necessary paperwork to get this done.