Is there a motion I can file to stay proceedings in a FL divorce instead of voluntary dismissal?

You can follow answers to this question by subscribing by e-mail.

Answer this Question

John Arthur Smitten

Answered 2 years ago

Yes file a motion to stay the proceedings. Contact my office for free consultation 727-446-7659.