Separated from my husband since september 2012. I need to file for divorce, but I cant afford a lawyer. Unable to affor

You can follow answers to this question by subscribing by e-mail.

Answer this Question

David Scott Heier Esq

Answered 2 years ago

Do it yourself. Go online. Look at the website for the court in your county. Many have the necessary forms online. You can also request that the filing fee be waived if you qualify. No one but a lawyer can give you legal advice so you will have to do all the work yourself. Try the Public Defenders Office to see if they can represent you.