Can my child's mother request to payments in arrears removed or zeroed out?

You can follow answers to this question by subscribing by e-mail.

Answer this Question

John Arthur Smitten

Answered 2 years ago

Yes. This is usually done by written stipulation of the parties. Contact my office for free consultation 727-446-7659.