My ex husband says he is going to change the amount of my child support for May because he bought our sons some things a

More details:

And says that I have to pay for them so he's just gonna short my check! Isn't that contempt of court?

You can follow answers to this question by subscribing by e-mail.

Answer this Question

Timothy J. Pickens

Answered 2 years ago

Yes. That is not a good idea. Your x-spouse could be found to be guilty of direct or indirect contempt of court.