My child father hasnt been in her life nor do he want to so how can terminate his parental rights?

You can follow answers to this question by subscribing by e-mail.

Answer this Question

Amanda Lingold Spencer

Answered 2 years ago

To terminate his parental rights you would have to file a petition with the Chancery Court where you live. If there is an adoption to take place, he can voluntarily terminate his rights. You need to speak with an attorney and discuss your options.