My boyf has to pay child and if he doesnt he is in contempt of court. he wants to move what does he have to do

You can follow answers to this question by subscribing by e-mail.

Answer this Question

Amanda Lingold Spencer

Answered 2 years ago

Where your boyfriend lives does not affect his child support responsibility. He will still be responsible for child support no matter where he lives. If his moving wll affect him exercising visitation then he will need to seek a modification.