Does IL child support amount change when payor has "new" additional dependents.

You can follow answers to this question by subscribing by e-mail.

Answer this Question

Amy F. Campbell Spector

Answered 2 years ago

The short answer is that it may, but it is hard to say.

Unfortunately, you have not provided enough information for me to answer your question with any certainty. Your best option would be to contact an attorney in your area, discuss your finances and the details of your situation and someone might be better able to answer your questions.