I recently got permission to relocate with my daughter but now the mother is moving here, do I have to go back to court?

You can follow answers to this question by subscribing by e-mail.

Answer this Question

John Arthur Smitten

Answered 2 years ago

No. If the court said you can relocate then you can. Contact my office for free consultation 727-446-7659.