If you had a judgement against you for theft $50-$500 almost seven years ago can you get it removed?

You can follow answers to this question by subscribing by e-mail.

Answer this Question

Shawn H. Smith

Answered 2 years ago

If you mean expunged, then no. That is a class B misdemeanor, and you will not qualify for an expunction. However, if you received deferred adjudication and completed it successfully you could file for an order of non-disclosure. This is not quite as thorough as an expunction, but is the next best thing. You should contact criminal defense attorneys in your area to see if you qualify. Good luck.