Is it possible to give my daughters mom a money order of the child support sum and her call in and report the payment?

You can follow answers to this question by subscribing by e-mail.

Answer this Question

Shawn H. Smith

Answered 2 years ago

You should be very careful with this, since it could be considered an "informal" payment and not actually count towards your child support. In this situation you really want to follow your court order to the letter to make sure you don't end up making payments you don't get credit for. If it says make the payments through the attorney general, that is what you should do in order to get credit. Good luck.