Is it possible to disestablish paternity after you are deemed the legal parent by marriage?

You can follow answers to this question by subscribing by e-mail.

Answer this Question

Robert Jason De Groot

Answered 2 years ago

It is possible but you give us no facts to go on. This is one of the strongest presumtions in Florida law, that the husband is the father of the child when a wife gives birth.

John Arthur Smitten

Answered 2 years ago

Yes, you have to file a petition with the court.