Do I need a lawyer for divorce decree amendment?

You can follow answers to this question by subscribing by e-mail.

Answer this Question

Shawn H. Smith

Answered 2 years ago

It is difficult to answer that question without more details. Technically you don't, but you are much more likely to get it done properly if you do hire one. At this point, I would recommend calling a few local family law attorneys. Many of us will give a free initial consultation, and that way you may be able to get a better idea of what you will need to do. Good luck.