I have been paying child support & working overtime. OT is not available anymore. Will they go by my 40 hr week salary?

You can follow answers to this question by subscribing by e-mail.

Answer this Question

Shawn H. Smith

Answered 2 years ago

You may have to file for a modification if the support was based on your higher salary. Call some attorneys in your area for a consultation to get an idea of what this process looks like. It is not automatic, you will need to take action to make sure it is adjusted properly.