What right do I have to get a divorce since my husband is drug abuser? I need to protect myself.

You can follow answers to this question by subscribing by e-mail.

Answer this Question

Shawn H. Smith

Answered 2 years ago

You should contact some local attorneys right away. If you are concerned for your safety, call the police. There are several ways that you can protect yourself during the divorce process, including filing for a protective order. Most attorneys will offer you a free consultation, call around to discuss your options.