I have full custody of my son in New Hampshire can I give my ex full custody

More details:

I want to give my ex full custody of our son.

You can follow answers to this question by subscribing by e-mail.

Answer this Question

Joseph Caulfield

Answered 2 years ago

Assuming that's in your son's best interests, of course!

You should be able to do it by filing a new parenting plan for the court's approval.