Can i go to the clerk of courts to receive the case designation sheet and parenting proceeding affidavit for a divorce.

You can follow answers to this question by subscribing by e-mail.

Answer this Question

David Scott Heier Esq

Answered 1 year ago

The clerk of courts in your county receives all the filings for divorce. If the clerk or the Domestic Court has a website, you might be able to download the forms that you need. If not, the Ohio Supreme Court website has standard forms that are accepted by all counties.