Can my daughter give me custody of her child temporary without father permission, they were never married

You can follow answers to this question by subscribing by e-mail.

Answer this Question

John Arthur Smitten

Answered 1 year ago

Yes that can be done, you have to file a petition for relative custody under Chapter 751 Florida Statutes.