Philadelphia, PA asked in Employment Law for Delaware

Q: re: Wrongful discharge from medical services of physicians network by president of the network,

Wrongful discharge from medical services of physicians network by president of the network, excluding my disabled 75 year old stepdad and I from getting medical services from physician's in that network; this after we raised issues over the conduct of one of the physicians on that network, one who wrongfully alleged we were abusive to his staff. What are our options in Delaware as far as suing on the basis of wrongful discharge from medical care, and for suing on the basis of misinformation entered or distributed by medical providers about us as patients?

Related Topics:
1 Lawyer Answer
Charles Snyderman
Charles Snyderman
  • Wilmington, DE
  • Licensed in Delaware

A: Although you asked you question under employment law, this is not an employment issue. Instead, it's a healthcare issue. The fact is that a doctor can refuse to accept a person as a patient. Your best bet is to attempt to repair the relationship with whoever has a problem with you.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.