Toledo, OH asked in Family Law for Michigan

Q: I pay child support how do I go about getting patenting time in michigan?

I cheated on my current girlfriend also my sons mother and the mother of my daughter has acted on this as if she does not want my son(my daughters brother) or my girlfriend around my daughter when I see her on her conditions and seems to be only what she wants or no way. What can I do to make it court order so I can get to know my daughter. I pay child support court ordered.

Related Topics:
1 Lawyer Answer
Kelly Lambert
Kelly Lambert
  • Licensed in Michigan

A: You need to file a Motion for court ordered parenting time. If parenting time is court order and she does not allow it, she can be found in contempt of court.

Kelly G Lambert III

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.