Missoula, MT asked in Constitutional Law for Montana

Q: Pro se civil rights cs in the lwr crts of AK +TN=no good faith/jurisdiction? MT is new domicile, want to go US Suprm

Newly domiciled in Missoula Co. MT. Since 2007 have my D.V. cases that has snowballed into my civil rights cases in 2 different states who do not have good faith or comity=jurisdiction left. Want to bump it up to US Supreme Crt for reform. Only Feds have jurisdiction over all 3 states? Need list of Missoula lawyers who can do U.S. Fed Civil Rights Cases. Especially at the Univ. and or Law Undergrads who might want to help pro bono.... I have done most of the work already.

Related Topics:
1 Lawyer Answer
Robert Jason De Groot
Robert Jason De Groot
  • Criminal Law Lawyer
  • Deltona, FL

A: Look in the phone book or online for the right attorney.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.