Monroe, GA asked in Workers' Compensation for Georgia

Q: Can I request to see the judge concerning my workman comp case?

I injured my back at work in 2012 in the beginning I was seeing doctors in the past for over the last 1 yr I haven't seen a doctor. I've been requesting to see a doctor due to the pain in my hips and just recently I just found out the pain is coming from my SI joint. Is it possible to request to my lawyer that I want to see the workman comp judge so I can get some treatment for this pain?

Related Topics:
1 Lawyer Answer
Kirby G. Smith
Kirby G. Smith
  • Workers' Compensation Lawyer
  • Atlanta, GA
  • Licensed in Georgia

A: This is a question you should ask your attorney.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.