Asked in Social Security for South Carolina

Q: I became disabled 2004 and was awarded ssdi .then June last year they stopped my checks and said I could go back to work

That's ten years. I was told to refile now they have strung me along for ten months I have no power no income 16 in food stamps per month and peoples charity to make it on. I don't know how they can do this I worked hard for thirty years and paid my fica tax. Now they have left me to perish. What can I do.

Related Topics:
1 Lawyer Answer
Camlinh Nguyen Rogers
Camlinh Nguyen Rogers
  • Social Security Disability Lawyer
  • Sanford, FL

A: If you are looking for an attorney to solve the issues, complete contact form with the case history in details at We will determine if we can help. Good luck.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.