Asked in Legal Malpractice for Arizona

Q: I was convicted for a crime that the victims was in Flagstaff on a case and I was in jail for 2nd extreme DUI 2hr away

But my lawyer did the case for the victim on that Year. And I was convicted for a crime that no lawyer never look at my background and the victim until 2 year before the trial. Then my lawyer had to leave without putting my evidence, never been cross exam and witness in the case. And I have all my proof sign by judge, clerks, and police department record

Related Topics:
1 Lawyer Answer
Adam Studnicki
Adam Studnicki
  • Legal Malpractice Lawyer
  • Phoenix, AZ
  • Licensed in Arizona

A: Talk to a local legal malpractice lawyer to determine if you have a viable claim. Be well.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.