Edgerton, KS asked in Land Use & Zoning for Kansas

Q: who do I contact civil rights, real estate? building permit approved via county.City attorney plans to demolish home.

small town City of Hudson, Stafford County Kansas; i need help! WHO DO I CONTACT FOR HELP. I am freaked because i am gong to be homeless.

I have a 6 month building permit via county zoning dept. valid through 14 Nov. 2015. city council, city attorney requested a hearing held at the city council meeting; which i wasn't allowed to plead my case, wasn't allowed to show documents, was basically kicked out after the city attorney yelled at me and told me i had 30 days to remove the structure i've worked on for months. or they will bulldoze all structures on my property, which includes my house. according to the city ordnance NO 182 it appears the city officials haven't followed due process and with a building permit via their county zoning dept HOW CAN THEY THREATEN ME LIKE THIS? IS this a violation of my civil right, due process and harassment?

Related Topics:
1 Lawyer Answer

A: You need to go see a local real estate litigator about this problem.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.