Sun City Center, FL asked in Small Claims for Florida

Q: Should I contimue"

I filed a small claims case against 2 veterinarians (one is the owner of the business the other the vet on duty the day in question) I was offered a partial refund of the $600 I was charged the day in question. So many things happened including one medication listed as going to be injected but a different one injected. The vet stating my cat needed an urgent procedure the following day _then the following day the vet stated she couldn't do the procedure because of an electrical outage (it was confirmed out only 12 minutes) after having my cat for 2 hours and doing nothing. I was told to go find a different vet to help with absolutely no assistance given to me to find a different vet. They have changed my cats medical files 4 or 5 times when I have brought a mistake to their attention. I have all the medical files that were changed. I cant fight an attorney . What should I do? Last contact her attorney said she would not ask for attorney fees that I would have to pay if I agreed to

Related Topics:
1 Lawyer Answer
Robert Jason De Groot
Robert Jason De Groot
  • Deltona, FL
  • Licensed in Florida

A: You should hire an attorney for this matter, at least go and speak with one and have a full discussion about it.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.