Reading, PA asked in Estate Planning and Legal Malpractice for Pennsylvania

Q: My parents I just discovered , had 2 estate plans done within 6 year periodthey had a original estate plan in 1989

the last one in 2006 was done with total neglect , and with reckless regard or ignorance of the 1989 plan and 2000 plans These both were done by recommendation of a financial advisor , who preceded to liquidate there 30 year pension and paid up insurance with expensive unaffordable term policies and annuities that were rolled 3 to 4 times in a 4 year period , including a lot of forgeries and in fact the 2006 one even spelled my dads name wrong I need to sue a few law firms for malpractice these actions have resulted in over 6 million in losses and growing to start my parents are still alive in there 80's and have been looted out of everything in a fraudulent, negligent and reckless regard Where do I start ? they are in foreclosure do to the actions of the 2006 estate lawyer and advisor along with a 40 year employee who fraudulently concealed info and aided in a lot of things to pro long her employee ment

1 Lawyer Answer
Peter N. Munsing
Peter N. Munsing
  • Wyomissing, PA
  • Licensed in Pennsylvania

A: You can contact the Attorney Generals office. I would suggest you look for a member of the Pennsylvania Assn for Justice that handles professional negligence cases.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.