Denver, CO asked in Foreclosure for Colorado

Q: Received letter from servicer of loan starting foreclosure then received letter from attorneys office. Stating subject

Deed of trust and if i want them to send confirmation of debt due to law state and federal laws if not then letter stated they will assume i except that info is correct. What should i do ask for modication, contact servicer or lawyer and. how can i tell if it will be non judicial or juducial they hired attorney office out of boulder instead of denver i found odd.. Since home is located in denver co.

Related Topics:
1 Lawyer Answer
Tristan Kenyon Schultz
Tristan Kenyon Schultz
  • Fort Collins, CO
  • Licensed in Colorado

A: The location of the attorney is not suspicious (the lender likely has a contact with the attorney). This is a complex issue and requires specific review of your circumstances. You will need to contact a real estate or foreclosure lawyer. Here is a link for free to low cost legal services in Denver: .

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.